Friday, March 04, 2005

After the examination !!

In this week , i felt so tired because ther were many examination !ACC &CHI.HIS.I have rearraged the lyrics of the songs"i believe i can fly ". pls read it carefully and patiently !
"I BELIEVE I CAN DIE , I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY !!!
THIINK ABOUT IT MANY WORKS TO DO , SO I THINK THAT I CAN DIE ......"
What a good songs!!!!!!!!
today , it is the last week for me to go to school ,i am very happy in ho dao because i met many good friends in this two years . in my friends group , i appreciate lala chan so much because she said that my good friend is "posion pretty". i like her "low B" character so much ~~
(unfortunately, she is not my friend ,she is my classmate !)
Also , i am very happy because nobody can answer me the question"what is the same feature between hacken lee and dodo cheng?"please guess it !!!!!!!!haha !!

1 Comments:

Blogger ConGeE '’s 日記 said...

the lyric is so great ....totally reflecting our feelin......

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home